We are hiring a front-end developer!
Do you want to change the world with your code? With our products property owners, energy companies and financial institutions improve property energy efficiency and maintain property better. Your responsibilities will be in developing our flagship product and related customizations closely with our customers. The work environment is very design driven and our toolset consists of latest web development tools. We are part of Blue Arrow Awards Design Team Finalist -team. This position is located in Espoo, Finland. With SkenarioLabs you can use your web development skills to create products that have a positive effect on solving some of the biggest global challenges of our times.
- Possibility to work with the latest technology and keep your skills up to date
- Take responsibility and have an impact how company and products are developed
- Flexible working hours
- Build a product that helps saving energy and using sustainable energy sources
- Team worker, self-managed, constant learning mindset
- Relevant degree or work experience
- 2+ years of software craftsmanship using software engineering best practices
- Experience in working closely with customers
- Fluent English
Other nice to know (buzz)words and skills
Finnish language, SVG, Leaflet, Bootstrap, GeoJSON + turf.js, d3.js, Gulp/Webpack, Git, Heroku
How to apply?
Please send your applications with a brief a cover letter, CV and salary request by 27.5.2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
Hannu Nikupeteri, CTO
About the company
SkenarioLabs is a Finnish startup founded in 2015, providing predictive data analytics for property owners, managers and investors. Our services are used to optimize and plan repair and energy investments made on tens of thousands of properties in Europe. We’re in a growth point, starting to scale and serving our customers in Finland, UK and soon beyond. Currently, the company employs six people. Our office is based in the just renovated Startup Sauna quarters in Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland.