Welcome to develop a growing Finnish SAAS-startup to international markets! With our products property owners, energy companies and financial institutions improve property energy efficiency and maintain property better. Your daily tasks will vary anything from coffee making to architectural design but the main focus is in developing flagship product, a location-based B2B SAAS service for international markets.
- Possibility to work with the latest technology and keep your skills up to date
- Take responsibility and have an impact how company and products are developing
- Flexible working hours
- Build a product that helps saving energy and using sustainable energy sources
- Self-managed, constant learning mindset and a team worker
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent or relevant software engineering experience
- 3+ years of software craftsmanship using software engineering best practices
- Experience in unit testing, GIT, continuous integration, and other software engineering tools
- Experience in working closely with customers
- Fluent English
Other nice to know (buzz)words
Heroku, Play Framework, Scala, Scalatra, Mongo, PostGIS, Node.js, React, Mapbox, Scala, Amazon AWS, Kanban, lean, TDD and Linux
How to apply?
Please send your applications with a brief a cover letter, CV and salary request by 19.5.2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please contact:
Hannu Nikupeteri, CTO
About the company
SkenarioLabs is a Finnish startup founded in 2015, providing predictive data analytics for property owners, managers and investors. Our services are used to optimize and plan repair and energy investments made on tens of thousands of properties in Europe. We’re in a growth point, starting to scale and serving our customers in Finland, UK and soon beyond. Currently, the company employs six people. Our office is based in the just renovated Startup Sauna quarters in Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland.